A Multi-Generational Getaway, June 24-25, 2018
Grand Hotel, Mackinac Island, Michigan
Creating a memory with your daughter that will last a lifetime!
Connecting with your daughter on a deeper level!
Creating that memory at a one of a kind location!
Connecting that memory to Solid Biblical teaching on becoming a woman of God!
Well…Imagine no more!
I (Laura) would like to personally invite you to Memories on Mackinac – a Mother Daughter Event at Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island! Mothers and Daughters of all ages are invited to this one-of-a-kind event at this one-of-a-kind location June 24-25, 2018 as I host a women’s event where you will make memories on Mackinac.
There is a special bond between a mother and daughter and I and want to help you Celebrate that relationship. From the moment you step off the ferry until the clip clop of the horse drawn carriages fades away, you will be creating fabulous memories that will last a lifetime.
Set at beautiful Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island, Michigan your memory making trip begins with a fabulous reception hosted on the porch of Grand Hotel.
“Dress-up” for dinner at Grand Hotel’s fabulous Salle à Manger. You will feel like a princess during this 5-course dining experience.
Enjoy a fun-filled sessions that will have you laughing till your sides hurt and shedding tears as we bare our souls over the joys and challenges of this special mother daughter experience.
Spend the afternoon at the hotel pool, riding a bike or a horse or touring Mackinac Island. Your Mother-Daughter memories will last a lifetime!
Please join us!
Our Schedule TBA
Here are a few ideas for activities to add to your excursion and make even more great memories.
- Sunbathe by the Esther Williams Swimming Pool
- Swim in the cool water of the Esther Williams Swimming Pool
- Enjoy the sauna or hot tub near the Esther Williams Swimming Pool
- Relax in a rocker on the front porch
- Visit Grand Hotel’s Fitness Center
- Stop by Grand Hotel’s horse stable, home to twelve horses and open to the public. It is located at Surrey Hills just across from Wings of Mackinac Butterfly Conservatory.
- Try your hand at the games in T.Richards Arcade
- Take a stroll through the legendary Grand Hotel gardens
- Shop in Grand Hotel’s lovely stores – don’t miss the Outlet Store located behind The Gate House!
- Rent a bike and tour the island
- Rent a horse and buggy
- Tour the Wings of Mackinac Butterfly Conservatory up-island at Surrey Hills and the Original Mackinac Island Butterfly House & Insect World downtown.
- Shop downtown! Don’t forget to buy some fudge
- Browse The Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum located on Main Street just east of downtown free admission for Grand Hotel guests.
- Enjoy Afternoon Tea in the Grand Hotel Parlor
- Walk to the West Bluff, it’s lined with quaint summer cottages built in the 1880s and 1890s, and it’s the perfect way to enjoy the scenery and sneak in a great workout.
- Play a game of Bocce Ball and Croquet at the Tea Garden and Lawn
Grand Hotel 2018 Room Rate for Memories on Mackinac is $199.00 plus taxes per person daily. 19.5% hotel added charge and Michigan 6% Sales Tax applies to all charges. There is also a 2% Mackinac Island Assessment charge on the per person daily room. There is a one-time charge of $8.50 per person for transfer of luggage from the dock to the Hotel and return.