Creating a Family Mission Statement Part 2
Are you as 100% disciplined in your marriage as you want to be? Listen in to discover how creating a family mission statement will allow you to build positive personal habits.
Missed last week’s podcast? Check it out – Creating a Family Mission Statement Part 1 Here
LISTENER SHOUT-OUT OF THE WEEK
To Jay & Laura:The greatest challenge in our marriage right now is being able to open up to one another and being honest when things are bothering us and not just letting them fester and grow and also having the time to talk to each other. We have two young kids and by the end of the day we are tired and don’t spend the time to really talk to each other.Kim
Mentioned in this episode:
25 Habits of Our House
- We obey the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We love, honor, and pray for each other.
- We tell the truth.
- We consider one another’s interest ahead of our own.
- We do not hurt each other with unkind words or deeds.
- We speak quietly and respectfully to one another.
- When someone is sorry, we forgive him.
- When someone is happy, we rejoice with him.
- When someone is sad, we comfort him.
- When someone needs correction, we correct him in love.
- When we have something nice to share, we share it.
- We take good care of everything God has given us.
- We do not create unnecessary work for others.
- When we have work to do, we do it without complaining.
- When we open something, we close it.
- When we turn something on, we turn it off.
- When we don’t know what to do, we ask.
- When we take something out, we put it away.
- When we make a mess, we clean it up.
- We arrive on time.
- We do what we say.
- We finish what we start.
- We say please and thank you.
- When we go out, we act as if we are in this house.
- When necessary, we accept discipline and instruction.
Also mentioned in this episode:
Black Friday Special Through November 30 – May 2019 Celebrate Your Marriage Conference
Black Friday Special Through November 30 – October 2019 Celebrate Your Marriage Conference
Black Friday Special Through November 30 – June 2019 Memories on Mackinac Conference
Give a Donation – Give a Donation to Celebrate Ministries