If you don’t know more today than you did yesterday, then you’ve wasted a chance to learn. Life is increasing what you learn each day to amass your knowledge – it’s cumulative!
Life is cumulative—marriage is cumulative! Each one of us can build a marriage that is vibrant and growing, by developing the characteristics that will help us learn to celebrate!
Listen and learn now.
Listener Shout-Out of the Week
Our greatest challenge is lovingly communicating without hurting the other in what we say or how we say it.
Also, where is the info discussed last evening at the event about the 7 touches by a man to his woman? You guys were great. The Ultimate Date Night helped to give us hope in this season we are in.
Looking forward to your reply, Michael
Mentioned in this episode
- The Marriage Cruise Western Caribbean – January 2020
- Celebrate Your Marriage – May 2019
- Celebrate Your Marriage – October 2019
- Memories on Mackinac – June 2019
- The Marriage Cruise Alaska – July 2019
- Ultimate Date Night He Said, She Said Winter Tour