In Mark 10:6-8, Jesus calls couples to be one flesh. Let’s talk about the difference between “oneness” and “being one” on this week’s episode of Married for Life.
6 “But at the beginning of creation God ‘made them male and female.’ 7 ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, 8 and the two will become one flesh.’ So they are no longer two, but one flesh.”
Listen in now.
Listener Shout-Out of the Week
Our greatest marriage challenge is money! If we ever argue, it is over our finances. HELP!
Mentioned in this episode
- Financial Peace University – https://www.daveramsey.com/fpu
- Thrivent Financial – https://thrivent.com
- Win a copy of Jay and Laura’s Holy Sex DVD! Email email@example.com with the answer to the following question:
What is the greatest challenge in your marriage right now?
- Mother/Daughter Event: MemoriesonMackinac.com
- Bring Jay and Laura to your church in 2020 – email firstname.lastname@example.org